Sensors are the important technical foundation of the new technological revolution and information society, and are the pioneers of modern science and technology. The United States claimed that the world had entered the sensor era as early as the 1980s, while Japan listed the sensor technology as the foundation of the top ten technologies. Japanese industrial and commercial circles claim that "dominating sensor technology can dominate the new era". Developed countries in the world attach great importance to the development of sensor technology departments. Japan, the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth of independent states are among the key technologies to be developed. Six of the 22 technologies that are crucial to the long-term national security and economic prosperity of the United States are directly related to sensor information processing technology. As for the key technologies of protecting the quality advantage of US weapon system, eight of them are sensors. In 2000, the U.S. Air Force listed 15 key technologies that will help improve the capabilities of the air force in the 21st century, and sensor technology ranked second. Japan attaches great importance to the development and utilization of sensor technology and is listed as one of the six core technologies of the state. There are 70 key scientific research projects formulated by Japan's science and Technology Agency in the 1990s, of which 18 are closely related to sensor technology. As early as the early 1980s, the United States set up a national technology group to help the government organize and lead the sensor technology development work of major companies and national enterprises and institutions.
1、 Strategic position of sensing technology
Sensor technology is one of the world's most remarkable and rapid development of high-tech, but also an important symbol of the development of contemporary science and technology. It, together with communication technology and computer technology, constitutes one of the three pillars of the information industry. If the computer is the expansion of the human brain, then the sensor is the extension of the human five senses. When the integrated circuit and computer technology develop rapidly, people gradually realize the information intake device - the sensor does not keep up with the development of information technology, and exclaim that "the brain is developed and the five senses are not working". Sensors have been paid more and more attention. Since 1980s, a "sensor fever" has been gradually set off in the world. The U.S. Department of defense regards sensor technology as one of the 20 key technologies this year. Japan lists sensor technology with computers, communications, laser semiconductors and superconductors as the six core technologies. Germany regards military sensors as the priority development technology. Britain, France and other countries' investment in sensor development has been upgraded year by year. Sensor technology is listed in Article 5 of the military space program of the former Soviet Union. It is due to the universal attention and investment in the development of sensors all over the world, and the annual growth rate of its output and market demand is more than 10% in recent ten years.
At present, there are more than 5000 units engaged in sensor development and production in the world. The United States, Europe and Russia have more than 1000 sensor research and production factories, and Japan has more than 800. Many of them are famous manufacturers in the world. Our country has already listed sensor technology as one of the key national key projects in the eighth five year plan and one of the key new technologies in the medium and long-term development of science and technology. It has established Heilongjiang (gas sensitive), Hunan (Limin) and Shaanxi (voltage sensitive) industrial bases and enterprise groups. Although the research and development of sensors in our country is not late, due to the limitation of the level of national economic development and funds, and the lack of understanding of its importance, this industry is really in the ascendant due to its backward technology, slow development, small scale and narrow application. The technology and products of sensors in China have been greatly improved after development. More than 1600 enterprises and institutions have been engaged in sensor development, development and production. Compared with foreign sensors, the variety and quality level of sensor products in China can not fully meet the demand of domestic market, and there is still a big gap between the overall level and foreign sensors. However, in some kinds of sensors, such as Zetian sensor, which adopts the new generation of ion thin film pressure sensing technology, there is little difference between domestic sensors and imported sensors.
2、 The main problems of sensing technology in China are as follows
(1) Scientific and technological innovation is poor, core manufacturing technology lags behind foreign countries seriously, there are few products with independent intellectual property rights and incomplete varieties, and the product technology level is about 15 years behind that of foreign countries; (2) the investment intensity is low, the scientific research equipment and production technology equipment are backward, the level of achievements is low, and the product quality is poor; (3) the disconnection between science and technology and production affects the transformation of scientific research achievements, and the comprehensive strength is low The development of the industry is insufficient.
3、 Strategic objectives of sensing technology in China
The sensor field should strive to achieve three major strategic objectives: industrial control, automobile, communication, environmental protection as the key service areas, sensors, elastic elements, optical components, special circuits as the key objects, the development of original technology and products with independent intellectual property rights; based on MEMS technology, relying on integrated, intelligent and networked technology, strengthen the manufacturing process With the development of new sensors and instrument components, the leading products have reached and approached the advanced level of foreign similar products; with the main objectives of increasing varieties, improving quality and economic benefits, the industrialization has been accelerated, and the variety share of domestic sensors has reached 70% ~ 80%, and the high-grade products have reached more than 60%.
4、 Development focus of sensor industry
(1) MEMS technology and new generation of solid-state sensor microstructure manufacturing process: deep reaction ion etching (DRIE) process or IGP process; packaging process: such as normal temperature bonding flip chip welding, stress-free micro structure packaging, multi chip assembly process; New sensors: such as micro silicon capacitance sensor, micro silicon mass flow sensor, aerospace dynamic sensor, micro sensor, automobile pressure and acceleration sensor, micro chemical sensor for environmental protection, etc.
(2) Integrated process and multivariable composite sensor, microstructure integrated manufacturing process; multivariable composite sensor for industrial control, such as: pressure, static pressure, temperature three variable sensor, air pressure, wind force, temperature, humidity four variable sensor, micro silicon Composite strain pressure sensor Array sensor.
(3) Intelligent technology and intelligent sensor signal wired or wireless detection, transformation processing, logical judgment, function calculation, two-way communication, self diagnosis and other intelligent technologies; intelligent multivariable sensor, intelligent electricity sensor and various intelligent sensors and transmitters.
(4) Network technology and networked sensor network technology; networked sensor makes the sensor have industrial standard interface and protocol function.
Sensor technology is one of the comprehensive high-tech intensive cutting-edge technologies which cross many disciplines, such as measurement technology, semiconductor technology, computer technology, information processing technology, microelectronics, optics, acoustics, precision machinery, bionics, material science and so on. Sensors have been widely used in aerospace, aviation, national defense scientific research, information industry, machinery, power, energy, transportation, metallurgy, petroleum, construction, post and telecommunications, biology, medicine, environmental protection, materials, disaster prediction and prevention, agriculture and forestry, fishery production, food, tobacco and wine manufacturing, machinery, household appliances and many other fields, which can be said to penetrate almost every field. This article originates from Zetian sensing All rights reserved. Please keep the source.